- Hear how Justin's visit to the Steinbrenner Children's Emergency Room at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital turned into a diagnosis of leukemia.
- If overly helpful and attached had a single name, it would be Fretta. When she decides to stick around, it's really hard to say no just once. Hint: try twice.
- Feels awkward around everyone. Including himself. Tizzy will try to avoid anything that has to do with socializing. Don't even ask us how we got him in the group picture. He will usually hang around some dark corner, minding his own business.
- Blaine John, MD, discusses the benefits of fetal echocardiography, or ultrasound imaging of the heart.
- James Huhta, MD, discusses the state-of-the-art perinatal cardiology program at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital.
- Dr. Ringewald, pediatric cardiologist at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital, discusses an innovative new approach to transcatheter valve implantation.
- Adam was born with a congenital heart defect. At the age of 21 he had a minimally invasive procedure, called a Melody Valve, performed to fix his heart. Watch his story.
- Hear Matthew's mom describe the care he received since birth by the expert physicians and staff at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital in Tampa. Watch Matthew's progress after the surgeries performed by pediatric neurosurgeon, Dr. Gaskill and pediatric orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Siambanes. Learn more: https://baycare.org/sjch/services/neurosciences
- A young girl with special needs discovers freedom and mobility thanks to an electric car fitted just for her at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital.
Nothing Matched Your Search Criteria
Your search did not return any results. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Tips for searching videos:
- Check the spelling of your keyword or video's name.
- Try another keyword that might be included in the video description.
- Broaden the selection of affiliated facilities.
- Broaden the selection of general topics.