Don’t let hip pain keep you from doing the activities you love most in life.
A hip replacement could be the answer to help you return to an active lifestyle. At Winter Haven Hospital, our hip replacement surgeons have access to the latest surgical tools and technologies available. Our innovative orthopedic technology can help get you back on your feet.
Benefits of having a hip replacement surgery at Winter Haven Hospital include:
- Dedicated orthopedic rooms for patient comfort
- Specialized orthopedic team of clinicians
- Individualized comprehensive care plan for each patient
- An Orthopedic Nurse Navigator to guide and assist you before, during and after surgery
Physicians that perform hip replacement procedures at Winter Haven Hospital include:
- Samuel Messieh, MD, Total Joint Replacement Medical Director
- Juan Alvarez, MD
- William Cooper, DO
- Maury L. Fisher, MD
- Matthew Moralle, MD
For more information about our joint replacement program or to find a doctor, contact our Orthopedic Nurse Navigator by completing our online form.