How Much Do You Know about Quick-Relief Asthma Medicine?
Quick-relief asthma medicine helps you during an asthma attack. Find out more about this important part of your asthma treatment by taking this quiz.
1. How is quick-relief asthma medicine taken?
2. How do quick-relief asthma medicines work?
3. It’s fine to wait several hours after your symptoms begin to take quick-relief medicine.
4. The effects of quick-relief asthma medicine last for days or weeks after you use it.
5. Quick-relief asthma medicine can be used as often as needed.
6. Asthma medicine can make you feel nervous and shaky.
7. If you use quick-relief asthma medicine, you’ll never need any other asthma medicine.
8. Using quick-relief medicine is a good way to prevent asthma symptoms from coming back.
9. The best place to keep your quick-relief inhaler is at home.
10. It’s always easy to tell when a quick-relief inhaler is empty.