Family Medicine Residency
University of South Florida-Morton Plant Mease
Our Family Medicine Residency Program offers:
- Innovative, flexible and well-rounded curriculum
- Unopposed residency program at a Thomson Reuters 100 Top US Hospital
- Diverse community-based setting
- Sports medicine fellowship and pharmacy residency on site
- Patient Centered Medical Home Level III national recognition
All this, on the sunny Gulf Coast of Florida in the heart of the Tampa Bay area.
You can go anywhere from here — solo/group practice, fellowship, academia, research...
Learn more about our Family Medicine Residency Program:
- Applicant Criteria
- Call Schedule
- Salary and Benefits
- Student Electives
- Living in Tampa Bay
For more information about the Morton Plant Mease Family Medicine Residency Program in the Tampa Bay area, call (727) 467-2504.