Hearing difficulty can affect every aspect of your life -- relationships, job performance, school success, even leisurely activities.
- Do you have difficulty hearing in certain situations?
- Do you often have to ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do you find social situations frustrating and tiring because you can’t follow a conversation?
At the Morton Plant Hearing Health Center, our expertise, knowledge and experience can help you find the extent and reasons for your communication deficits. We provide top-notch care in the evaluation and assessment of auditory-related conditions in both adults and children, by offering:
- Extensive evaluations completed by licensed and doctoral-degreed audiologist
- State-of-the-art testing equipment allowing for the most complete evaluation possible
Learn more about hearing loss and our hearing health services for children and adults.
Learn more about hearing health services at BayCare.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (727) 461-8807.
Ptak Orthopaedic and Neuroscience Pavilion
430 Morton Plant St., Suite 110
Clearwater, FL 33756