Heart and Vascular Services
We attend to a variety of cardiovascular needs for our patients at BayCare Alliant Hospital. We have experience in arrhythmia management as well as cardiac monitoring and the following services:
- Congestive heart failure complications
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Pulmonary embolism
- Vascular diseases
- Myocardial infarctions
- Dyspnea of cardiac origin
- Presurgical cardiac optimization
- Cardiac monitoring while awaiting AICD or pacemaker placement
- 24-hour, 7-days a week cardiac telemetry monitoring
To learn more about cardiovascular services at BayCare Alliant Hospital, call (727) 734-6791.
Learn about all of the heart and vascular services available at BayCare.