We value our nurses for providing the highest quality care, utilizing the latest technology, and doing everything with an enthusiasm that patients can appreciate and team members can share. When you become part of our nursing team, you'll see we take care of each other just as well.
At BayCare Health System, located in Central Florida, all of our acute care hospitals have achieved Pathway to Excellence designation. This prestigious designation showcases the positive practice environment for nurses where nurses can excel in their practice. Our active shared governance structure engages and supports bedside nursing, which leads to overall improved nurse satisfaction, retention and superior nursing practice.
We support your growth as a person and a professional by offering a range of benefits, education opportunities, and cutting-edge technologies. Our competitive compensation includes pay for skills and incentive programs. We realize our ability to care for the nurses on our team directly influences the quality of services we provide. Highlights of our nursing careers include:
- System-wide Internal Mobility
- Full-time, Part-time, Hospital Unit-based Pool & BayCare Mobile Pool (Seasonal and Travel Opportunities within BayCare)
- Positions all over the Tampa Bay and Central Florida area (Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Polk County Region).
Training & Education
- Tuition Assistance
- Clinical Ladder/Pay For Skills
- Contact hours
- Leadership Training
- Earn As You Learn Programs
- Specialty Internships
- Clinical Nurse Residency Program (CNR) for Graduate Nurses
- Educational Partnerships
- Nursing Grants & Scholarships
- Camp Nurse Jr.