Terms of Participation
By enrolling in this course or support group (“Event”), which is being provided by BayCare Health System, Inc. and/or its affiliated entities (collectively, “BayCare”), I acknowledge and agree to the following:
- This Event is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If I experience a medical emergency, I will call my doctor or 911 immediately.
- All materials that are provided to me as part of the Event are the property of BayCare, and I will not copy, redistribute, use, create derivative works from, publish, or sell any such materials.
- I will keep the identity of others participating in the Event and the matters they discuss confidential.
- BayCare will collect certain personal information about me as part of my registration for the Event, and I may be contacted for marketing purposes until I opt out of such communications.
- BayCare’s service area has experienced, and continues to experience, a large concentration of persons diagnosed with COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”). In the event that the Event is taking place in-person, I will comply with all measures implemented by BayCare to reduce the risk of exposure to Coronavirus during the Event, and I will not attend the in-person Event if I have any symptoms of Coronavirus or if I suspect that I have been exposed to Coronavirus. I may be asked to leave BayCare property if I do not adhere to the requirements set forth in this Section.