Preeminent Health System
BayCare has been repeatedly recognized locally, regionally and nationally as an exceptional place to work.
- Great Place to Work® and Fortune ranked BayCare number 37 on its list of 100 Best Companies to Work For® in the United States.
- BayCare has ranked No. 3 on the list of Fortune's Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma™ 2020.
- The Tampa Bay Times has listed BayCare on its annual ranking of top workplaces for the past six years.
- Fortune and Great Place to Work® have recognized BayCare as one of the Best Workplaces for Women™ and Diversity™.
- BayCare and several of its hospitals have been recognized for their excellence in clinical outcomes, operational efficiency, patient experience and financial health.
- BayCare has received annual recognition in Training Magazine for its exceptional business outcomes tied to training and learning practices within the system.
- BayCare also has received biannual recognition as a top 10 National Organization for Leadership Development from the National Center for Healthcare Leadership.
- BayCare's hospitals have received EPA’s Energy Star Certification Superior Energy Efficiency Rating for leading by example in sustainable construction.