Joint Commission Notice
Providing our patients and their families with the best possible care is a top priority for BayCare and its leading not-for-profit hospitals. If you have any concerns about patient care or safety within our health system, we encourage you to contact us. We would appreciate hearing from you.
Step 1: Please tell your nurse or doctor about your concerns. They will make every effort to correct the situation.
Step 2: If your concern or complaint is not handled to your satisfaction, please tell the supervisor or nurse manager. When necessary, they will refer your concern to the appropriate hospital administrator.
Step 3: If you are still not satisfied, we encourage you to contact the hospital's management.
- Bartow Regional Medical Center - (863) 519-1694
- Mease Countryside Hospital - (727) 725-6222
- Mease Dunedin Hospital - (727) 734-6365
- Morton Plant Hospital - (727) 462-7101
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital - (727) 843-4500
- St. Anthony's Hospital - (727) 825-1071
- St. Joseph's Hospital - (813) 554-8306
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital - (813) 554-8306
- St. Joseph's Women's Hospital - (813) 554-8306
- St. Joseph's Hospital-North - (813) 443-7111
- St. Joseph's Hospital-South - (813) 554-8306
- South Florida Baptist Hospital - (813) 757-1205
- Winter Haven Hospital - (863) 297-1899
- Winter Haven Women's Hospital - (863) 297-1899
If you are not satisfied that we have addressed your concerns, we encourage you to contact the Joint Commission, an independent, not-for-profit organization that evaluates and accredits nearly 15,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States. The hospitals of BayCare are accredited by the Joint Commission.
To report any concerns or register complaints about a Joint Commission-accredited health care organization, contact the Joint Commission's Office of Quality Monitoring by either calling 1-800-994-6610 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You also can also submit an online complaint using the Joint Commission's website.